Facebook Marketplace Health and Beauty – Facebook is a popular social network that is known worldwide primarily for the social services it renders in helping us stay in touch with friends and family. However, Facebook is now being seen as a place where users can buy, sell or trade several items.
One major feature Facebook used to step up its game and pose serious competition to big online marketing platform eBay is the introduction of its buy, sell, and trade platform, Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Health and Beauty
With the aid of the Facebook Marketplace, the selling of items is now made more efficient as your items get to be seen by users that are close to or within your location while buying of items is easily done because the interface has been made easy to use.
Facebook buy and sell groups and Facebook Marketplace are all popular places on Facebook that business takes place. Old and new items can be bought and sold on the Facebook Marketplace when you access the Facebook marketplace. However, before you can access the Facebook marketplace you must have an account on Facebook.
Facebook Marketplace Product Guidelines
Obviously, in a group where you buy and sell items, there have to be a guide and rules to help regulate how things work on the Marketplace. Furthermore, categorizing these items would make it a lot easier for potential buyers to find. Here are some rules of the Facebook Marketplace;
- Products and services such as alcohol, hard drugs, etc are not to be put on sale
- Only physical products or items must be sold on the Facebook Marketplace
- Transformation photos are highly prohibited, photos taken should be the current status of the item up for sale
- The images of the items or product must match the description written on them and filed under the appropriate category.
These above-mentioned rules are important and should be followed in order to have successful sale credibility on the Facebook Marketplace. It should be noted that people and brands may list items in the following categories:
- Health and Beauty
- Clothing and Accessories
How To Access Facebook Marketplace Health And Beauty
Below are some steps that should be followed in order to access the buy sell and trade on Facebook Marketplace;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com
- Click on the Marketplace icon located on the left-hand side of your newsfeed
- Then proceed to click on “Sell Something”
- List the item you want to put for sale, file the item under the appropriate category with detailed descriptions and photos of the item for sale.
In order to buy an item on Facebook Marketplace, click the shop button or search the category of the item at the top of the page. Facebook Marketplace is an amazing way to make extra cash at your convenience just with the use of your mobile phone or personal computer. The good part of it is that literally, anything sells.