This is a guide on AT&T reward center 2020. In this guide, we will show you how you can make your claims on AT&T through the reward center.
AT&T is the second-largest provider of the mobile telephone in the United State and the 23rd largest company in the world.
AT&T offers a wide range of services and products, ranging from mobile telephone, telecommunication and internet services, fixed-line services, broadband, landline services, and much more.
They have over 118 million customers all over the world and their biggest market is in the United States.
AT&T is a very large cooperation with millions of loyal customers and they have a strategy of keeping their loyal customers and new customers by offering rewards to them.
As a customer who purchase any of AT&T products or make use of their services, you are entitled to receive a reward from the company.
It has been noticed that most customers do not know how to retrieve these rewards and in this article, we are going to take you to step by step on how to retrieve your reward from AT&T.
HOW TO RETRIEVE AT&T REWARD FROM REWARD CENTER
As an AT&T customer, you can access the AT&T reward center by visiting www.att.com/rewardcenter to redeem or claim your reward.
You will be notified by mail when you are eligible to receive a reward and you will visit the reward center to claim that reward before a certain expiration time, up to 30 days mostly.
To retrieve your AT&T reward from the reward center, follow the process below.
- Check your mail for a notification that you have received a reward from AT&T after you have purchased any of their product or services. The mail will indicate the time the reward will be available for you to retrieve it and will give you details on the procedure to follow.
- Then you visit the AT&T reward center, att.com/rewardcenter
- You then enter the claim number on the right side box provided as shown below with other details provided such as zip code, account number, and click ok.
- You will be directed to claim your reward and if you have already claimed your reward, you will be directed to a reward tracker where you can track your reward and see the status of your reward.
- You will receive a mail indicating you have claimed your reward and will be delivered within 4-6 weeks after you have completed your redemption process.
If you have any problem you can chat with the customer care agent online at the button at the top or call 1-800-288-9983 available Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm only.
That’s all guys. I hope this article on how to make your claims from the AT&T reward center helps?
If you find this article interesting, please share it with your friends using any of the share buttons below.